Join us for a 20 minute webinar followed by a 10 minute Q&A to learn about how you can bring any React component from the web or your codebase into Superblocks to customize your apps without limits. With Custom Components, front-end developers build only once to enable any Superblocks creators to reuse these components across Superblocks apps.
You’ll learn how to develop a custom component end-to-end, including:
- Use the Superblocks CLI to create your component and run a local development server with hot reloading
- Import code from the vast React ecosystem or your internal component library
- Leverage properties and events to integrate your component so it functions as any other built-in Superblocks component
- Style your component with Tailwind CSS
- Upload your component to Superblocks so that it can be used in your production applications
As a special bonus, all attendees will receive a free Superblocks t-shirt!*
The webinar has ended. But we recorded it for you so you do not miss important information.